Skip to main content

$10 PROVIDES A HOME FOR A MOTHER AND NEWBORN BABY

“I am struggling to take care of my 4-week old daughter 
and to put a roof over her head. I have no idea how I am 
goint to pay for rent in the month end of April”
I am Patricia a 30yr old woman in South Africa. I have a four-week-old newborn (a baby girl. I currently have no income and have exhausted all the resources I had. I am struggling to take care of my 4-week old daughter and to put a roof over her head. I have no idea how I am going to pay for rent in the month end of April. It hurts that my baby doesn't and can't have even one toy (just a rattle) because I'm currently in a tight spot and have bigger problems than a rattle.


MY BIGGEST CHALLENGES
“My Baby girl
I am struggling to pay rent and am scared that my newborn baby girl will not have a home in just a few weeks, we already don't have newborn essentials and are running out of diapers and medication. In trying to stay afloat I just seem to sink deeper into a dark hole.

THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN
Your contribution will make it possible for me to have a fresh start with my baby. 
  1. It will make it possible for me to ensure a safe home for myself and my baby (at least for a couple of months).
  2. It will make it possible to get the essentials for baby girl so she can have a good start in life, food and other basic baby needs.

“No contribution is too small, whether it's a $1 or $10, it will be more than I currently have. I really appreciate everybody who finds it in their hearts to help my baby and I get a new lease in life. I wish you blessings upon blessings. If you don't have anything to contribute, sharing my story with your network and putting me in your prayers will mean a lot.”



If you would like more information and would like to speak to her on the phone, video call, or an email contact newagehomemaker@gmail.com

Please share my story with at least five people that you personally know and on your social media so more good people like you can help this woman in need.







Comments